- about us
Are you interested in working in the European Hub, engaging with multidisciplinary stakeholders, interacting with bottom up and social innovation initiatives? Are you willing to promote Open Science and non-linear types of education and do you have roll up your sleeves attitude?
Within the framework of its diverse, exciting and international activities, ENoLL is looking for a full-time international project manager/project developer to join the ENoLL Office in Brussels for a fixed period.
To learn more about the Association, its activities and profile, we advise you first to take a tour of our website paying close attention to our Summer School summary videos in order to get a taste for how it feels to be part of our community.
As an international association ENoLL pursues the following objectives:
• Promote and enhance user-driven innovation ecosystems, more precise the Living Labs concept globally, i.e. open innovation environments in real-life circumstances, in which user-driven innovation is fully integrated within the co-creation process of new services, products and societal infrastructure.
• Develop international projects in cooperation with some of its members and other relevant stakeholders in alignment with its mission and purpose.
• Share information on best practices related to Living Labs.
• Offer a platform tor active, dynamic and impact yielding networking on innovatio co-creation.
• Influences policies on a European level to best foster innovation co-creation among all interested parties and at various operational levels: local regional, European and global.
• Influence the development of cross-regional instruments to enable and speed up cooperation, piloting and methodology creation of the Living Labs concepts.
The international Project Manager will work on and manage strategical projects for the ENoLL community as well as develop its activities.
Our new colleague will develop proposals and carry out tasks in the context of some of the on-going European Projects in which ENoLL participates.
Ideally the candidate has at least a couple of years of project development/management experience and is willing to enhance this experience in a challenging, fast-paced context.
We expect our new colleague to join us by March 2017.
• 6 months’ full-time contract, which could be extended
• A dynamic, stimulating and challenging work environment in Brussels
• An energetic team to work with
• Social benefits and a salary in accordance with the job market
• A degree in Social, Communication, Political or Economic Sciences, or another
University degree with additional training or education either on ICTs/Environmental, Circular Economy Studies.
• Strong interest in ICT, Circular Economy, Open Innovation policies
• Understanding European Research eco-system and the European Institutions
• Fluent in English with excellent writing skills
• Ability to work individually and in a team environment
• Availability and flexibility to travel
• Flexibility, commitment and being able to cope with deadlines
Additional advantage if the candidate has:
• A proven track record in Communications and European projects
• Proposal writing experience
• Publications / Research in Open Innovation/ Living Labs hands on experience
• Specific interest in Smart Cities/Urban Innovation and Circular Economy/Environmental studies
Candidates should apply electronically by sending their curriculum vitae and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org att. Ms Zsuzsanna Bodi (ref. ENoLL/ Project Manager_Name_Mar2017) by February 15th, 2017.