- about us
InnovAGE is a healthcare living lab located in Leuven. Our platform is a partnership between seven important regional players in the field of healthcare, innovation, entrepreneurship and research. We facilitate innovation in eldercare and our main focus is frail elders (with specific or complex health issues). Because of our strong partnership, we are able to make a difference in the projects we support and the lives of people we’re trying to change.
InnovAGE has 4 main activities:
- We have access to a wide range of seniors. We involve them in our platform (through co-creation) and in our projects (as test population)
- We offer state-of-the-art facilities and services to our projects: such as ict integration, communication support, specific tools for panel management.
- We co-create and bring possible partners together in order to develop ideas and initiate projects.
- Our quadruple-helix platform brings together the wide network of governments, companies, healthcare organisations and end-users.
For more information about InnovAGE, our partners and projects, please see our application form or website (http://www.innovage.be).
References and Track Record
InnovAGE is currently supporting 6 projects. All of these projects are executed by multidisciplinary teams working together on intermural processes and products:
- “Diabetes management in nursing homes”, which aims to
- “Medication and cognitive impaired elderly living at home”, which strives for:
- “Short-term revalidation of patients with CVA”, which aims to:
- “Innovative patient-centred service in order to support medication compliance: MemoPatch®”, striving to:
- “Fall-net: development of a guidance network in order to improve fall therapy compliance for elderly at home”, aiming to:
- “Preventing unplanned hospitalisations for frail elders”, which aims to:
A close cooperation between an in-hospital-liaison and homecare-liaison, supported by an electronic communication system.