- about us
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
The B3 Action Group on Integrated Care is launching a Sprint to lay the groundwork needed to overcome interoperability challenges from a users’ perspective.
The purpose of this Webinar is to:
• Present the Sprint objectives and activities.
• Explain how the Sprint is aligned to the Blueprint on Digital Transformation of Health and Care for the Ageing Society.
• Seek engagement of the B3 Action Group, other Action Group members and Reference Sites on the pain points and how the needs of users can be better addressed with the design and development of connected systems to support integrated care services.
Further information on the Sprint can be found here:
Sign up to participate in the Webinar to share your work and thoughts on this important topic and contribute to ensuring digital health developments address the real needs of users and connect to the wider digital ecosystems across regions in Europe.
Host and Presenters:
• Leo Lewis, B3 Promoter (Host)
• Andrea Pavlickova – NHS 24, B3 Co-ordinator
• Charles Parisot – Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE-Europe) Services, Chair, GE Healthcare
• Michael Strübin – European Programme Director, Personal Connected Health Alliance